Northern Beaches Reiki Practitioner Vicki Huston welcomes you to a tranquil healing space in which to immerse yourself in an authentic Reiki experience.
Vicki is a Master Teacher with Shibumi International Reiki Association and The Australian Association of Reiki Professionals, offering classes, courses and individual sessions on Sydney’s Northern Beaches at:
The Studio located in Trappers Way, Clareville … a peaceful oasis nestled amongst a beautiful blue gum forest overlooking Pittwater.
Therapyworks in Newport … a fabulous purpose-built studio for classes and healing treatments, in the heart of Newport.
- Reiki Treatments – individual treatment sessions to restore vitality
- Reiki Courses level 1, 2 & 3 – small group courses
- Meditation Classes – group and private sessions for cultivating mental calm and reducing stress.
- Casual Group classes are held in Newport at Therapyworks on Thursdays:
Morning Class 10-11am,
Lunchtime: 12.40-1.15 and
Evening to relax 6-7pm.
Monday: Cancer Support Meditation Class at Therapyworks 2-2.45 (Gold coin donataion) for those living with or being treated for cancer.
- Combined Reiki and Meditation Sessions – group and private sessions combining the practice of stillness with the serenity of Reiki breathing
Vicki has been working with Reiki and meditation for more than 15 years, supporting clients from all walks of life to release stress and physical symptoms to restore their health and experience inner calm.
Northern Beaches Reiki teaches Usui Reiki Ryoho, working with a traditional Japanese style of Reiki built on:
- personal development
- cultivating an inner calm
To find out more call Vicki on 0418404168 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org