If you have a local business, it is totally in your interest to let other people know about it. Community grows businesses, so to have a voice for your business and represent the needs and culture of our community is a great opportunity. Newport Beach Chamber has an optimistic agenda to grow businesses and also to give the next generations a positive path to follow.
- Regular meetings after hours at a local venue. Collaborative, creative networking where you can share your ideas and get to know other businesses around you.
- As a group we can raise concerns, requests to the Northern Beaches Council with a view to working together to create the best outcome for our community.
- Modern, resourceful mentoring events to help members create new possibilities.
- e-news to keep you up to date of events,news, meetings and outcomes
- Posting of your events on our blog
- Free business directory listing on the newportbeach.org.au website
- Members offers to other members ( if you choose)
- Gold members will have their logo included on chamber communications, advertising and website
- NSW Business Chamber Alliance Membership is included. This gives you fantastic access to raising your profile to the wider business community. There’s an advice and business hotline, OH&S info, educational events and heaps more. See here